Teacher vs. PBL Grants
Teacher grants are designed to help teachers get supplemental funds to help in the classroom (e.g., purchasing needed supplies or staff development).
PBL grants in 2016-2017 are a flat $300 per classroom teacher to be used for PBL projects. (This totals $9,600 for PBLs.) The funds can be pooled together if grade levels are working together. PBL grants are transferred into the individual grade accounts in August.
- Teacher grant requests must be turned in by the due dates below to be considered. Grant requests received after the deadline will be bumped to the next round.
- Teacher grant requests must be filled out completely with the requested paperwork attached. Incomplete grants will not be considered.
- Make two copies of the teacher grant request. Place one copy in the PTO box and give one copy to Erin Kiyan.
- Once a teacher grant is approved, you will be contacted with purchasing instructions.
- If you or your team are submitting more than one teacher grant request, please include information about how you would like us to prioritize your requests.
First round grant request forms are due by September 28 and will be voted on October 17.
Second round grand request forms are due by February 1 and will be voted on February 13.
Teacher grant request form can be printed from the CSE PTO website at www.CSEPTO.com/file-cabinet.