Do you want to dine on scrumptious green peppercorn and brandy meatballs? How about mushroom risotto cakes with a balsamic drizzle? Or maybe tomato crostinis are more your style. Enjoy ALL these and more delicious food catered by Plum Creek Chophouse, all while bidding on our amazing teacher experiences for our kids!
Our fabulous teachers have GONE ALL OUT with these experiences (and many teachers are attending the event)! Check out this list:
Friday, April 15 | 7pm to 11pm
Plum Creek Golf Club
Special offer below!
- Baskin Robbins (Mrs. McKenzie, Mrs. Rosenblatt)
- Bowling with 2nd grade teachers
- Hike & picnic lunch with Mrs. Mercer
- Dinner at Union with Mrs. Klein
- Arts on Fire session & lunch (Ms. Kelsall, Mrs. Davis)
- Martial arts lesson (Kung Fu) with Kinla Nelson & her Sifu
- Movie & popcorn with Dawn Nelson
- Lunch with 4th grade teachers
- Pedicure & yogurt with Ms. Hess-Tilton
- Math tutoring (2 hours) with Mrs. Rosenblatt
- Driving range time with Mrs. Coleman
- Hike the Rock with Kinla Nelson
- Reading time at the library & ice cream with Ms. Rengers
- Cupcakes & pedicures with the Principals
- Dodgeball for 25 students with Ms. Montagriff
- Craft & cookie baking with 1st grade teachers
- Gymnastics with Mr. Peterson
- Bedtime story & popcorn with Mrs. Kranse
- Monster Golf with Dawn Nelson
- Student sporting event attendance by Mrs. Davis
- Pedicure with Mrs. Zukowski
- Bowling with Mrs. Taylor
- Homemade Mega"Byte" Bison breakfast with Mrs. Jensen and Miss Baxter
And check the blog this weekend for a long list of silent auction items like Lion King musical tickets, Bison Buddies summer camp, and sports memorabilia.
The first person to purchase event tickets online on Thursday, April 7
will receive a gift certificate to Angie's Restaurant!
(dinner for 4 including appetizer, soup or salad, and homemade garlic bread)